This week, I completed the first assignment - I also started it this week which was a mistake, but it all worked out in the end. I spent too much time being stuck on part 4, when I ran GUIController, the I couldn’t move the cheeses in the animation. It turns out that I made cheese_location return a number of cheeses instead of a number of stools. Such a small mistake nearly drove me crazy. Moving on to step 5 - I had a day left to finish the assignment. Tour.py wasn’t any easier but thankfully I made no minor errors so I could move along with a steady pace. Thankfully I had time for the bonus question which was interesting. To complete the very long method (same_strategy) I had to use a for loop within a for loop within a for loop to satisfy all the necessary conditions and I was ecstatic to see it work! I do however wish I would’ve started this assignment sooner than I’d like to admit - this always starts off as my goal. The lab was easy this week (thankfully). In this week’s lectures we learned about trees! Fun stuff. I learned how to build trees and about tree traversals. Time to study for the test! Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment